Please check out and bookmark my blog: Templar's Sites for updates on my sites and to check the status of any server outages.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: psycho janitor

psycho janitor 6 years 8 months ago #923

i had this weird idea for a movie plot with a janitor in a library going around with his garbage container and then putting girls in sleeperholds and then puting them in his trash dumpster and then going off somewhere for further study if you know what i mean. Some clips of it can be seen at www.grindhousehorror.com
Attachments:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: psycho janitor 5 years 8 months ago #1679

Love the psycho-janitor in a library idea, but unless he is sleeper-holding these girls beyond unconsciousness, he needs something to keep them out while in the dumpster, especially if he is going around collecting them, unless he is quickly taking them one, by one to his lair, to restrain & quiet them.
His lair should be in the bowels of the building, ostensibly where the heating plant is, off in a corner with plenty of strong pipes over head and on the walls to secure his captives to.
I had a similar fantasy which I played out a time or two about a building with 2 sub-basements in New York City, one of the sub-basements was divided up into cubicles for artists, all of whom were women, I also had my protagonist coming around under the guise of cleaning up and ko'ing some of the girls, placing them in a large canvas wheeled cart, like a laundry cart or a postal mail cart, the older-fashioned kind, laying the girls (he collects about 3 or 4 around and on top of each other) and having a couple of large drop-cloths he can place over the top of them so others he is not interested in won't see the bodies, he then takes the cart into the freight elevator and goes down to the sub-basement where he has a place set up to handle the girls.

psycho janitor 3 weeks 5 days ago #5414

I like this idea! Ofcourse the janitor would have to sedate his victims right away before hauling them away in his garbage can on wheels :P Hope to see this happen one day...
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.180 seconds