Please check out and bookmark my blog: Templar's Sites for updates on my sites and to check the status of any server outages.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Andrea Rosu in "A Lover's New Discovery"

Andrea Rosu in "A Lover's New Discovery" 10 months 4 weeks ago #4807

A Lover's New Discovery

Starring Andrea Rosu and Sleeperkid

Andrea Rosu and SK play lovers staying in for a night of fun and relaxation, one that gets a bit awkward when he mentions wanting to engage in some sleepy fun with her. Andrea explains that she’s only into dominating other females that way, but SK won’t take no for an answer. He grabs a soaked cloth from under his pillow and clamps it over Andrea’s mouth and nose. She struggles but eventually starts to succumb to the drug, her eyes rolling into the back of her head as she drifts off. SK decides to have fun with his woman, ragdolling her and carrying her around the room, being mindful to put her right back out via a variety of crafty methods each time she comes to. After a spree of knockouts and other limp pleasures, SK becomes fixated with his lover’s feet…long enough for a groggy Andrea to come to and grab the rag. She attacks SK and clamps the rag over his mouth and nose…holding on way after he’s out. A change of heart creeps across her smiling expression as Andrea decides to grab her collection of KO toys and turn this night of unconscious desires into one of her OWN design.

This movie contains
chloroform KOs
sleeper hold KO
neck pinch KO
injection KO
dust mask KO
eye checks
over the shoulder carry
cradle carries
rag dolling

25 minutes run time - Resolution - 720x1280 - File Size - 1.3 GIG

You can download this movie here:
https://www.velvetsfantasies.com/a-lover-s-new-discovery.html

Enjoy! ~Jacquelyn
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.137 seconds