Please check out and bookmark my blog: Templar's Sites for updates on my sites and to check the status of any server outages.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Sleepy Soles Vol 1: Jamie's Sleepy Bet

Sleepy Soles Vol 1: Jamie's Sleepy Bet 2 months 2 days ago #5147

www.amazon.com/Sleepy-Soles-Vol-Jamies-Bet-ebook/dp/B0751CH8G8/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1505883832&sr=8-1&keywords=brock+rockhold

Jamie is a beautiful, young woman who’s been gifted with what many would describe as perfect feet. Her soles are milky, her toes are dainty, her arches curve beautifully, and she always seems to wear the most arousing colored polish. That said, she’s also notorious for running her mouth.

One night when getting drunk with her friend, Jamie brazenly proclaims she’s immune to anesthesia. Her friend, who secretly has a foot fetish, decides to call her bluff.

“Oh, really?” he asks. “Well I have two prescription sleeping pills with your name on them, and I guarantee you can’t stay awake more than an hour.”

“Ha! Easy money. What do I get when I win?” she bragged with confidence.

After agreeing to the terms of their bet, Jamie swallows both pills. Her friend sets a timer for sixty-minutes, and the game is set to begin. Can Jamie last all sixty minutes? Does her friend have any tricks up his sleeve? Discover these answers and more in Sleepy Soles Volume 1: Jamie’s Sleepy Bet.

Story Link: www.amazon.com/Sleepy-Soles-Vol-Jamies-Bet-ebook/dp/B0751CH8G8/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1505883832&sr=8-1&keywords=brock+rockhold
Attachments:
Last Edit: 2 months 2 days ago by BrockRockhold.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.372 seconds