Please check out and bookmark my blog: Templar's Sites for updates on my sites and to check the status of any server outages.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: SkyeBlue & Misty Lovelace SLEEPING ON THE JOB

SkyeBlue & Misty Lovelace SLEEPING ON THE JOB 4 weeks 5 hours ago #5411

Sleeping On The Job

Starring Misty Lovelace, Skye Blue and Sleeperkid

We fade in on two very bratty office workers (Skye Blue and Misty Lovelace) talking trash about their work, their computers, and everything in between. They call their IT guy (SK) up to fix a problem and he sits through their insults, grimacing as he tries to do his job. The camera pans into his face and dissolves into a work place revenge fantasy. The tech brings the limp bodies of Skye and Misty into his living room, draping them against each other on the couch. What follows is a series of perfectly executed double knockouts, humiliation, sexy body piles, compromising positions, a strip down to beautiful lingerie, an impressive DOUBLE over the shoulder carry, and more as the tech destroys his tormentors...in his mind. We finally cut back to reality, as the tech continues to type with one hand and reaches for a chloroform-soaked rag with the other. Fantasies, it seems, can most definitely come true!!

This movie contains
double chloroform KO
double sleeper hold KO
sleepy spray KO
double black jack KO
double taser KO
neck pinch KO
smother KO
double dust mask KO
over the shoulder carries
double over the shoulder carry
cradle carry
body piles
rag dolling
limp limb manipulation

**AVAILABLE NOW IN HIGH DEFINITION .MP4 FORMAT**

29 minutes runtime - Resolution - 720x1280 - File Size - 1.5 GB

You can download this movie here:
https://www.velvetsfantasies.com/sleeping-on-the-job.html

Enjoy ~Jacquelyn
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.165 seconds