Please check out and bookmark my blog: Templar's Sites for updates on my sites and to check the status of any server outages.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: PARAGON - NEW CHLORO VIDEOS / CHLORO VIDEO CLIPS

PARAGON - NEW CHLORO VIDEOS / CHLORO VIDEO CLIPS 1 month 3 weeks ago #4922

• ChloroMaster
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 53
Hey Guys! Just posted a new video featuring young cutie Amy getting chloroformed by a stalker in the woods and forced to run around naked!

Also just released a very hot superheroine chloroform video compilation that features some of our hottest super beauties getting overpowered, defeated and drugged with chloroform and fondled by male and female villains! A sexy marathon of superheroine chloro domination!

Also the Kelly & Natasha saga continues in a super hot chloroform & HYPNOSIS video!

Also, the original CJ & Lisa chloroform video classic has now been released in its entirety as a single 82 minute movie for the deeply discounted price of $14.99 - for a limited time only!

Also, we've released the original classic 'Crimson Angel' bondage & chloro / sleeping gas video in its entirety as a single downloadable video as well!

For a limited time the 92 minute full length movie is available at the deeply discounted price of $14.99 - which includes a hot bonus Crimson Angel chloro scene at the end!

Get them at this price while you can!

Check out the pics:

estore.surfnetcorp.com/store/gaggedgirls/products.cfm?id=181
The administrator has disabled public write access.

PARAGON - NEW CHLORO VIDEOS / CHLORO VIDEO CLIPS 1 month 3 weeks ago #4929

• ChloroMaster
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 53
More hot brand new chloro videos are on the way!
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.148 seconds