Please check out and bookmark my blog: Templar's Sites for updates on my sites and to check the status of any server outages.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: New Sexy Sleepy Clip

New Sexy Sleepy Clip 2 months 5 days ago #5112

• mranton1
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 21
We have a hot new clip this week. "Assassin Meets Her Match" is an unusual clip for us. Violet October is an assassin who tries to sneak up on spy Eva Long. Eva grabs her in a choke hold and they fight until Violet passes out. From there, it gets very hot as Eva strips Violet and herself and sensuously plays with Violet's body, which is incredibly erotic. Violet is semi-conscious and moans and writhes with pleasure. Violet is knocked out a couple more by choking and by being smothered with a pillow. times Eva talks directly to the camera a few times, discussing her plans for Violet. She's an incredible actress and plays the cold-hearted villain really well. Violet is an excellent sleepy actress. PLEASE NOTE: The scene ends with Eva snapping Violet's neck. Then there are 2 alternate endings which both end with neck-breaking. It's not extremely graphic but it might not appeal to some viewers.

Check it out at Clips4Sale or on our site Fetishvideos. We have a new ordering system on our site. It works like it used to but you have to go to another site to make payment. It's EXTREMELY important that you read our How to Order page before ordering.

The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.139 seconds