Please check out and bookmark my blog: Templar's Sites for updates on my sites and to check the status of any server outages.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Free Sleepy-Themed Foot Fetish Book Copies!

Free Sleepy-Themed Foot Fetish Book Copies! 2 months 1 day ago #5148

Hey everyone!

If you saw my previous post, I recently released a sleepy-themed foot fetish story on Amazon revolving around a girl who doesn't think two heavy doses of prescription sleeping pills will put her to sleep. Let's just say her friend calls her bluff under the condition he can play with her feet once/if she passes out. Spoiler alert: Jamie fights hard to stay awake, but in the end...well you get the picture.

Anyway, the book is listed on Amazon at $4.99, but I'm willing to send free copies to anyone on SleepPeeps if you'd be willing to write a review. The review doesn't have to be artificially glowing -- if you don't enjoy it, you can simply say so. I'm more interested in honest feedback on Amazon than anything. Link is below:

www.amazon.com/Sleepy-Soles-Vol-Jamies-Bet-ebook/dp/B0751CH8G8/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1505933592&sr=8-1&keywords=brock+rockhold

If interested, email me at This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it and I will send the file over. Obviously I don't expect you to write a review before reading the story, so your agreement to write a review in exchange for a free copy will be based on the honor system. Anyway, I look forward to hearing from you fellow Sleepy Heads!

All the best,
B
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.141 seconds