Please check out and bookmark my blog: Templar's Sites for updates on my sites and to check the status of any server outages.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Constance in Is Anybody Here?!?

Constance in Is Anybody Here?!? 2 weeks 4 days ago #5163

• TheFunhouse
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
Constance was taking forever on her international conference call and by the time she finished up her whole staff was gone, they didn't even bother telling her they were leaving! When she came out of her office she got a bit nervous as she felt as if someone was still there. That is when she started to search around to see what was going on before she made a call down to security. When she went into one of the offices, the door closed behind her and an evil intruder came up behind her for an unpleasant surprise. Constance was so surprise to see a masked man behind her that she quickly went off to lala land right in his arms. That is when he took her limp body and held her like she was his lady as he started to play around with her. He even started to open her mouth nice and wide as he just loves looking down a ladies mouth. Than he started to lift up that skirt of hers as she just loves a nice set of pantyhose on a sleepy gal like Constance, he just loves how smooth it feels on her soft limp body. Than he turned her around to feel up on that nice big booty of hers which looked amazing in her pantyhose. Than he decided to sit her down to get her more comfortable but than she woke up and was so surprise to see him again she went right back to lala land. He knew his time was limited so it was only right to worship her feet thru her pantyhose before he decided to leave. But first things first, he licked and sucked on those feet like they were candy. The evil intruder was totally loving life as this sexy sleepy gal was off to dreamland!

Now available at ---> clips4sale.com/57579/18423916

Video preview --->
Attachments:
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: floatingfeets
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.128 seconds