Please check out and bookmark my blog: Templar's Sites for updates on my sites and to check the status of any server outages.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Introduction and links to my books

Introduction and links to my books 2 months 3 weeks ago #5233

Hi everyone. My name is Alexandria. I have been into this interest I guess since I was a little girl, seeing women like Wonder Woman and Charlie's Angels being chloroformed on TV. I also have a "thing" for physical exams.

I have written 3 kindle books (so far) on this subject. 2 of the 3 contain stories about women being put under by anesthesia gas. Here are the links: - This one is about playing doctor - no anesthesia in this one, but it is very good. - in this one, a very hot cheerleader is dating a med school student. They play a "guessing game" and all is fair until he decides to use the anesthesia gas on her so she won't be so good at guessing anymore... - This one is about a female anesthesiologist who is married to a real estate broker. After a few drinks one night, he confesses that he wants to play doctor with her in her office and even give her the anesthesia gas, and then make love to her as she wakes up. Will he get his wish when his birthday comes up soon?

I hope you all like these books. They are low priced but good. Let me know if you read and like them. If you do, I will write more.

Thank you and I am glad to be a member of your group.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Introduction and links to my books 1 month 1 week ago #5291

Hi everyone. I now have another book on Amazon. It is physical exam related, but no anesthesia. In it, a very hot girl and a very hot, muscular guy are working in a posh health club at closing time on a Friday night. They are attracted to each other. She is supposed to train him on how to take new clients' body measurements and blood pressure to record starting stats. There is a stethoscope on the table. The front door is locked and it's past closing time. The guy looks at the stethoscope and at his co-worker's beautiful chest and gets an idea...playing doctor and shenanigans follow...

Introduction and links to my books 1 month 1 week ago #5292

My books are now available on Barnes and Noble dot com for those of you who do not have or like Amazon. Here is the link to my page.

More books on anesthesia fantasy / fetish to come soon!

Thanks for those of you who have bought from me. If you like my books, please give them a good rating over at amazon or b&n, whichever place you got them.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.204 seconds