Please check out and bookmark my blog: Templar's Sites for updates on my sites and to check the status of any server outages.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Abby Marie vs Ayla Aysel He's Mine Not Yours 2

Abby Marie vs Ayla Aysel He's Mine Not Yours 2 1 week 2 days ago #5297

• TheFunhouse
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
Some girls are very crazy and today is exactly what crazy is when Abby Marie decided to sneak into the window of Ayla Aysel's room! Abby was very lucky the neighbors didn't call the police on her as she did this in broad daylight and to catch Ayla half-a-sleep was perfect for her as she wanted to go thru her phone. Of course Abby had to make sure Ayla was having a good sleep as she definitely didn't want to get caught red handed breaking into her room. So that is when she started to have some limb play fun with her sexy sleepy enemy who she suspects is cheating with her man. Of course she had to go thru her phone to find some revealing info on all this but couldn't get into it until she took Ayla's limp finger to press on it to get past the security code. That is when she seen some very sexy selfies that Ayla was texting Abby's boyfriend so she knew it was well worth it to get into her house while sleeping. And since Abby is a full time freak she had to continue playing with her enemy as she couldn't help but keep her hands off that big sexy booty and perfect body. After some more limb play fun she decided to just sit there and continue to go thru Ayla's phone to see what else she is doing with her man, yeah its safe to say these girls are definitely crazy!

Now available at ---> clips4sale.com/57579/19135637
Attachments:
Last Edit: 1 week 2 days ago by TheFunhouse.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.132 seconds