Please check out and bookmark my blog: Templar's Sites for updates on my sites and to check the status of any server outages.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Abby Marie in Last One To Leave!

Abby Marie in Last One To Leave! 3 months 1 week ago #5298

• TheFunhouse
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
When Abby Marie came by the job to pick up her paycheck on her day off she was very surprised to find nobody there! Of course she was disappointed as she wanted to pick up her money but to see that it was an empty office was kinda spooky. She was even yelling out for her co-workers with no response. That is when she caught the attention of two thugs that were in there to steal some computers and anything else they could find that might be of value. Of course they love hot girls like Abby so they decided to creep up behind her to give this sexy blonde a nice surprise. She got so scared as she let out a big scream as she fell back into their big arms as she goes off to lala land. Now these two thugs has the sleepy blonde for some limb play fun which they gladly took full advantage of as they started to play with her sexy limp body. Of course they had to see how sexy she was as they were surprise she was wearing no bra and a tiny thong that looked so damn good on her. They couldn't keep their creepy hands off her as they continued to play with her limp body. After some more fun it was time to get back to business so they lifted her up and carried her to one of the offices so she could sleep it off while they get the hell out of there before one of her co-workers come back to the job!

Now available at ---> clips4sale.com/57579/19125639
Attachments:
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.131 seconds