Please check out and bookmark my blog: Templar's Sites for updates on my sites and to check the status of any server outages.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Sleepy Soles Vol 3: The Nurse's Nap

Sleepy Soles Vol 3: The Nurse's Nap 3 months 2 weeks ago #5323

Everyone -- I'm very excited to announce the artwork for my new sleepy-themed foot fetish story has been completed and combined with the writing. I have recently launched a Patreon page where all my works will live. At the moment, a $5 pledge to my Patreon page will grant you access to the following stories:

Sleepy Soles Vol 1: Jamie's Sleept Bet
Sleepy Soles Vol 2: Double Teamed
Sleepy Soles Vol 3: The Nurse's Nap
Foot Domination Vol 1: Customer Service

My goal is to use support from my Patreon page to fund future more elaborate illustrated stories. My Patreon page can be reached at the following link:

www.patreon.com/BrockRockhold

I do hope you all enjoy and as always, please feel free to send me a message in regards to the types of stories you'd like to see moving forward -- can't wait to hear what you all think. In the meantime, you can view some samples from the story here:

brockrockhold.deviantart.com/gallery/65734089/The-Nurse-s-Nap

All the best,
Brock
Attachments:
Last Edit: 3 months 2 weeks ago by BrockRockhold.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Sleepy Soles Vol 3: The Nurse's Nap 3 months 2 weeks ago #5325

I think you should provide images of what the models look like at least. That might inspire more people to donate.

Sleepy Soles Vol 3: The Nurse's Nap 3 months 2 weeks ago #5326

The two images I attached show both girls. Are they not visible for you? If not, you can check out some of the concept art here:

brockrockhold.deviantart.com/gallery/65734089/The-Nurse-s-Nap
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.139 seconds