Please check out and bookmark my blog: Templar's Sites for updates on my sites and to check the status of any server outages.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: PARAGON - MORE CHLORO VIDEOS / CHLORO VIDEO CLIPS!

PARAGON - MORE CHLORO VIDEOS / CHLORO VIDEO CLIPS! 3 months 5 days ago #5332

• ChloroMaster
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 55

CHECK OUT THE PICS:

estore.surfnetcorp.com/store/gaggedgirls/products.cfm?id=181

Hey Guys! We just posted 9 more video clips including a new superheroine chloroform video compilation. Also, we added several more 1080p chloro video clips (some are bondage videos with chloroform scenes).

Also, brand new videos with new chloroformed girls / knocked out models are coming next week.

These videos feature gorgeous super buxom blonde Katie Thornton, Loni, Chichi and many other beautiful girls, drugged and fondled for your pleasure! There are also scenes featuring: Drugged drink, sleeping gas (with oxygen mask KO), etc.
Last Edit: 3 months 5 days ago by ChloroMaster.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

PARAGON - MORE CHLORO VIDEOS / CHLORO VIDEO CLIPS! 3 months 4 days ago #5334

• ChloroMaster
  • Administrator
Also, right now is a great time to order a custom video, as I'm returning to London soon and will have access to an amazing array of gorgeous models.

Chloroform videos, bondage videos, gagged girls, knocked out girls, sleepy fetish scenes of various kinds. Whatever your fantasy is, let us know and we'll help to realize it.

We've been producing custom videos for over 20 years and have websites featuring many chloro video clips & streaming videos of drugged girls to illustrate our devotion to the world of sleepy fetish / damsels in distress.
Last Edit: 3 months 4 days ago by ChloroMaster.

PARAGON - MORE CHLORO VIDEOS / CHLORO VIDEO CLIPS! 3 months 2 days ago #5336

• ChloroMaster
  • Administrator
Also, we'll be shooting again soon with gorgeous super buxom blonde Katie, so get your custom video orders in ASAP! Check out Katie's chloroform videos in our clips store:

www.gaggedgirls.tv/bondagevideos.html

Lots of chloro videos, drugged drink KOs, sleeping gas, OTS carrying, bondage videos, etc.

PARAGON - MORE CHLORO VIDEOS / CHLORO VIDEO CLIPS! 2 months 4 weeks ago #5341

• ChloroMaster
  • Administrator
Gorgeous super buxom blonde Katie is available for custom videos:

Check out our chloroform videos featuring her getting repeatedly knocked out and heavily groped. She does beautiful passouts and has a natural understanding of sleepy fetishes that delivers incredibly hot chloro videos.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.191 seconds