Please check out and bookmark my blog: Templar's Sites for updates on my sites and to check the status of any server outages.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Katie Cummings in Never Saw It Coming 2.0

Katie Cummings in Never Saw It Coming 2.0 3 weeks 3 days ago #5349

• TheFunhouse
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
When Katie Cummings woke back up on set she had no idea that anything even happened, she just wanted to talk just about how great she is and how much she loves being in front of the camera! She was totally clueless that this was a big setup and the guys over here at this so-called interview was having a lot of fun with her. Too bad for her she never saw it coming so every time she went off to lala land she was being played around with in some good old fashion limb play fun. But than she would wake back up and went right back to talking to the camera on all the things about her career. Katie didn't get upset even when she saw some of the creepy guys around her, of course that didn't seem to be awkward to her at all hmmm. Oh well its all good with us as we kept the fun going with all sorts of great surprises for her to go back to lala land. But it was still kinda funny how Katie will wake back up and know nothing, nothing at all. But one thing is for sure she is definitely a very limp sexy girl and after watching this you'll know that as well!

Now available at ---> clips4sale.com/57579/19392539
Attachments:
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.137 seconds