Please check out and bookmark my blog: Templar's Sites for updates on my sites and to check the status of any server outages.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Kitty Catherine in Real Estate Agent's Surprise!

Kitty Catherine in Real Estate Agent's Surprise! 2 weeks 6 days ago #5351

• TheFunhouse
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
When real estate agent Kitty Catherine came by her new home listing to meet with the gentleman she was a bit surprised that he we nowhere to be found! She was a bit worried that she might of missed him but she decided to come upstairs to see if he might be there. Of course Kitty was yelling for him since the house was so huge he could have been anywhere in there. As soon as she came up the stairs the gentleman she was looking for her decided to play a prank and jump out behind her for a good scare! Too bad for him, Kitty was so surprised that she let out a scream and went off to lala land right into his arms. Of course he was shocked to see the reaction his silly prank gave her and now he feels terrible about it. So that is when he tried to make Kitty nice and comfortable as he wanted to make sure she'll get her beauty sleep for a few minutes but what he was doing wasn't really that normal as he started to play around with her. Its safe to say he's a bit of a pervert as he definitely had his hands all over her as he removed her top. Than the skirt came off to as he lifted up his beautiful sleepy and very limp real estate agent. That is when he continued to have some limb play fun with his sexy sleepy gal, he even bent her over to rub up behind her too. Its safe to say this prank turned out ok as this creepy guy is having a ton of fun with Kitty. But he knew he had to make things right so he lifted her up and carried her down the stairs to get her comfortable on the couch so when she wakes up she'll think this was all but a crazy dream!

Now available at ---> clips4sale.com/57579/19415567
Attachments:
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.132 seconds