Please check out and bookmark my blog: Templar's Sites for updates on my sites and to check the status of any server outages.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Nadia White in Sleepy Girl Pick Up!

Nadia White in Sleepy Girl Pick Up! 2 weeks 4 days ago #5354

• TheFunhouse
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
When Nadia White returned back to her office from a business meeting she was not feeling too well, she was definitely tired and felt like she really could go for a cup of coffee! That is when Nadia went towards the break room but just as she got there she started to go down as she went off to lala land. After a few moments she was finally discovered by one of her co-workers which happened to be the office manager that she has been blackmailing lately. Even though they might not be getting along lately he is still human and wants to make sure his sexy but very sleepy employee get some proper attention. That is when he lifted her up off the ground and started to carry her around the office to get her some comfort. Too bad for them all the office doors are locked since most of the employees are gone for the day. Of course he wants to keep on try as he struggles to carry her limp body all around to find an open door. Each time he did stop he had a chance to take a break and set her very limp body back on the floor. What a work out for this poor guy and of course he kept reminding himself how he doesn't really like her all that much so of course he would cop a feel on her and play around with her limp body on each break. But of course he had to keep it moving until he finds help for his sleepy blondie over here!

Now available at ---> clips4sale.com/57579/19426909
Attachments:
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.133 seconds