Please check out and bookmark my blog: Templar's Sites for updates on my sites and to check the status of any server outages.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Sunshine & Indica in My Lazy Nurses!

Sunshine & Indica in My Lazy Nurses! 2 weeks 2 days ago #5356

• TheFunhouse
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
Doctor Bob runs a very tight ship at his home office to see patients and definitely requires a very professional staff! Unfortunately for him he has two very beautiful nurses, Sunshine & Indica that are extremely lazy and play around all day long as they get paid. When Dr Bob went looking for them he found these two in his bedroom half dressed fooling around which he was not having. Of course when he confronted them about this all they could do was blame each other which was very confusing for him so he just told them to get their acts together or get fried. Evidently they didn't care because when he came back looking for them AGAIN it was even worst as both of them were on the bed off to lala land which got him very upset. But since they are so playful he figured it was time to have some fun of his own which is exactly what he did as he started to play with their sexy limp bodies. He even had these two silly girls play with each other which he thought was very funny all at their expense. After a few more minutes of limb play he decided to wake them up and yell at them all over again. Hopefully for them they'll have a job to come back to on Monday but only time will tell!

Now available at ---> clips4sale.com/57579/19434827
Attachments:
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.130 seconds