Please check out and bookmark my blog: Templar's Sites for updates on my sites and to check the status of any server outages.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Katie Cummings in Sleeping With the Window Open!

Katie Cummings in Sleeping With the Window Open! 2 weeks 10 hours ago #5358

• TheFunhouse
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
One thing a sexy girl like Katie Cummings should never do is leave the window open while sleeping but today she did just that! And the problem is sometimes the neighborhood peeping tom might swing by to take a peak and today it was even better since the window was wide open to climb into and of course seeing Katie having a nice sleep in her panties and bra was very inviting. Of course the peeping tom now intruder decided to make his way in to get an up close and personal look at his sexy neighbor. After making sure she was having a good sleep and not going to give him a surprise he started to play around with her for a little bit but of course he had to be very careful. That's because he didn't want Katie to jump up out of her sleep and kick his butt while playing around with her. So that is when he started to lift her arm up to see just how limp she was and of course he was very satisfied and he started to do it again and again. He even got down to her feet that were covered in those sexy knee high socks to see how limp she was there too. After he was fully satisfied he kept on going with the limb play until he felt it was time to go. But of course he had to appreciate just how sexy she looked while sleeping, she even rolled over in her sleep which was great as it gave him a nice view of Katie's perfect ass. Today was going great for this peeping tom so he decided to take off her socks so he can stuff them into his pocket and bring them home for great memories with his sleepy neighbor. I'm sure Katie will be surprise when she wakes up as to what happened to her socks but oh well too bad for her as she should have kept that window closed today!

Now available at ---> clips4sale.com/57579/19446313
Attachments:
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.135 seconds