Please check out and bookmark my blog: Templar's Sites for updates on my sites and to check the status of any server outages.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Anna Lee in Sleepy Delivery!

Anna Lee in Sleepy Delivery! 1 week 1 day ago #5367

• TheFunhouse
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
When boss lady Anna Lee was waiting all afternoon for her special delivery she was really starting to get annoyed as it seemed like forever for the package to come! Not only has she been working hard all day but she was totally exhausted and ready to take a nap which she started to do since this guy was taking forever. As soon as she fell asleep the courier walked into her office with the package but she was already off to lala land. At first he tried to wake her up but she was having such a good sleep it wouldn't be the right thing to do to wake her up like that. So that is when he started to play around with her for a bit which was awesome for him as Anna Lee is such a sexy gal even when she is taking a well deserved nap. He enjoyed playing with her limp body so much that he decided to take her home with him which is exactly what he did. That is when he carried her into the apartment and laid her out on the bed as he continued to play with her so more. He even took her heels off to rub on her feet than back to more limb play fun with her. Of course he had to get back to work so he decided to let the sexy boss lady sleep there but hopefully for him she won't be ready to kick his ass when he gets back from his route!

Now available at ---> clips4sale.com/57579/19477777
Attachments:
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.205 seconds