Please check out and bookmark my blog: Templar's Sites for updates on my sites and to check the status of any server outages.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Anastasia Rose in Who's Outside My Window?

Anastasia Rose in Who's Outside My Window? 6 days 10 hours ago #5368

• TheFunhouse
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
When Anastasia Rose got a call from her girlfriend about a peeping tom in the neighborhood she totally didn't believe it! That is until she decided to open her blinds to look outside and of course he was right there waiting for her. Poor Anastasia was so surprised that she let out a little scream as she fell back onto the bed and off to lala land she goes. That is when the masked peeping tom came in to pay her that unexpected visit her friend warned her all about that she never would believe could happen in her neighborhood. After he hung up the phone he figured he had a few minutes to have some limb play fun with his sleeping beauty that he wasted no time on moving her body around like she was a toy. Of course he got her nice and comfortable on that big bed of hers as he started to kiss and lick her back like she was his girlfriend. He couldn't keep his hands off her as he was squeezing her nice big boobs and rubbing up on that booty over and over again. Than he started to put her in some very sexy positions, definitely his favorite was when he put her in that doggystyle position with that perfect booty up in the air. Of course he couldn't stay there all night in case her friend was on the way over. So that is when he laid her flat down and started to use her limp hand to play with herself as he started to lick on her tummy like she was ice cream. But time was running out so he quickly got her undies to bring with him and out the window he goes!

Now available at ---> clips4sale.com/57579/19487593
Attachments:
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.138 seconds