Please check out and bookmark my blog: Templar's Sites for updates on my sites and to check the status of any server outages.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Anastasia Rose in My Dad's Sleepy Hot Girlfriend!

Anastasia Rose in My Dad's Sleepy Hot Girlfriend! 3 weeks 3 days ago #5386

• TheFunhouse
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
After Anastasia Rose took full advantage of her older boyfriend's loser grown son she was ready to take a well deserved nap! Too bad for her he had to come back as he was looking for the car keys to his dad's sports car, of course she had them as she's been driving it all week long while he was away on his golf vacation. Matter of fact everything was going great until the loser son decided to swing by as he's been suspicious as to why a hot college girl would want to date his old man. But now things have changed since he caught Anastasia asleep so now it was time for him to have some of his own fun with her. Of course he had to be gentle as he didn't want to wake her up but in the mean time it was limb play fun with her sexy sleepy body. As soon as he made sure she wasn't going to wake up too easy he start to play around with her hands, moved her arms around and than lifted up her legs to take a seat closer to her. Than he started to grab her boobs thru her shirt, than he thought he might as well see them so he lifted her shirt up and started to squeeze the tits one by one. Than he decided he would love to see her panties so he took off her tight little shorts and was face to face with those cutie panties of hers. Than he lifted her up to lay her sleepy body over his lap as he started to gently spank her ass to remind her what a gold digger she is to his old dad but he sure does loves feeling on that perfect ass of hers. Than it was back to some more limb play fun before he decided to lift her up and carry her to the guest house where she belongs while his dad is away on vacation!

Now available at ---> clips4sale.com/57579/19551687
Attachments:
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.158 seconds