Please check out and bookmark my blog: Templar's Sites for updates on my sites and to check the status of any server outages.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Lola Taylor in Hot Girl, Wrong House!

Lola Taylor in Hot Girl, Wrong House! 2 weeks 6 days ago #5391

• TheFunhouse
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
We just love handing out house party flyers to all the hot ladies in our neighborhood, mostly no one shows up but tonight we got the new gal Lola Taylor that recently moved in around the way! I guess she figured it would be a good way to meet the neighbors but whens he showed up nobody was here as usual. But good thing I managed to keep the conversation going and before she knew it we got a fun game going which was having Lola close her eyes and say Loco three times. When she did he magically appeared right next to her and scare her big time of course. Poor Lola she was so surprised to see him that she let out a scream as she went off to lala land. Now this is where the fun begins as Loco gets to have some limb play fun with Lola's sexy body. Of course he pulled all his slick moves on her as she played around with her as if she was a life size doll. Than he even started to dance with her since it was a house party just for the three of us of course. Than he gently laid her down on the ground as he lifted up her shirt to see her nice boobs. Than it was back to some more limb play fun before he decided to lift her up and carry her around for a bit to see how strong he is. Too bad for him the party was almost over as I decided to wake her up and explain her to what happened. Of course we weren't honest with her and thank goodness she totally believed our story. So that is when she felt it was time to go home and forget about this crazy night, at least for her!

Now available at ---> clips4sale.com/57579/19572537
Attachments:
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.127 seconds