Please check out and bookmark my blog: Templar's Sites for updates on my sites and to check the status of any server outages.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Big Sale, Special Custom Video Offer

Big Sale, Special Custom Video Offer 2 weeks 4 days ago #5394

• mranton1
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 21
We’re having a Buy Two, Get One Free Sale at fetishvideos.us There are no limits. So, if you order 9 items, you’ll get 3 free. The offer applies to everything on the site including DVDs. Sale ends May 20. Please note: Items with the same catalog # count as one item.

I was working on another project for a while so I ran out of Anton content and didn't update for a while. So, I'm trying to catch up and get some more content shot. I'll be shooting in Vegas around May 11 and in L.A. around the 14th. If you're interested in a custom video, this would be a great time to order one! I'll be renting a great camera and some equipment to do some scenes for the other project. I can use that equipment to shoot customs. So your video will look amazing...very cinematic. I can e mail you a complete list of models. But Vegas models include Eva Long and Jolene Hexx. In L.A., there's Chrissy Marie, Star Nine, Mary Jane, Raven Rae, Stacy Burke and more. E mail me a clear and complete description of what you want to see in your video - This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it But I need to hear from you soon if you want to take advantage of this great opportunity.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.124 seconds