Please check out and bookmark my blog: Templar's Sites for updates on my sites and to check the status of any server outages.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Nadia White in Mean Secretary Surprise!

Nadia White in Mean Secretary Surprise! 2 weeks 16 hours ago #5396

• TheFunhouse
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
Nadia White is a very sexy secretary but happens to be very very mean to anyone that comes by to see her boss! She even has the nerve to tell them that he is around but don't know where at times which is definitely NOT professional at all. Of course she continued to talk on the phone with her girlfriend and not work while I tried to get her attention but that didn't last for long. That is when Mr. Smith came up behind her to see her in action to give her a nice surprise, when Nadia turned around to see him right there she screamed and went off to lala land. Now it was time to have some fun with this sleepy sexy secretary as he lifted her up out of her chair to have some limb play fun with her. Of course he had to feel up on her big tits and grab that ass some more before he had some more limb play fun. After a few minutes it was time to take her back to one of the offices so she could sleep it off and figure out what the hell happened to begin with. Hopefully for her she won't be so mean anymore!

Now available at ---> clips4sale.com/57579/19604937
Attachments:
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.126 seconds