Please check out and bookmark my blog: Templar's Sites for updates on my sites and to check the status of any server outages.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Bellah Dahl in Surprised by Thugs!

Bellah Dahl in Surprised by Thugs! 1 week 3 days ago #5400

• TheFunhouse
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
Bellah Dahl was having such a nice evening all by herself and catching up on the phone with her girlfriend! Too bad for Bellah she wasn't home alone for long as two masked thugs broke into her home and decided to give her a nice surprise. When they both came up to her side by side, she couldn't believe she was surrounded by them as she let out a big scream. Of course with all this excitement she quickly went off to lala land from their pleasant surprise. That is when they quickly turned her phone and off and started to check out how sexy she was. They just love finding a sexy lady in her panties and t-shirt all by herself so of course they had to have some fun with her before anyone shows up. That is when they started to see how limp this sleepy gal was who definitely was fun and easy to move around on that big bed of hers. Of course her shirt didn't stay on to long as they lifted it up to see those nice tits of hers. These two big men had their creepy hands all over her as they continued to play with their sleepy lady of the night. Of course they had to turn her off to see that nice big ass of hers as they had their hands all over her buns. Than these creeps even put her in some sexy positions that was definitely looking hot but of course they couldn't stay for long as they might be having some unexpected company looking for them. So they decided to get the hell out of there but of course Bellah was left behind so she can explain to her friends it was just her having some sexy dreams once again or maybe it wasn't a dream after all!

Now available at ---> clips4sale.com/57579/19630525
Attachments:
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.131 seconds