Please check out and bookmark my blog: Templar's Sites for updates on my sites and to check the status of any server outages.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Rachel Adams in Intruder Surprise!

Rachel Adams in Intruder Surprise! 1 week 3 days ago #5401

• TheFunhouse
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
When Rachel Adams was home all alone with nothing to do she decided to just hang out and lounge in her panties & bra for the evening! Too bad for her she heard some noises outside her room so when she went to open the door she found herself face to face with an intruder. This was not the surprise she was looking for and of course she asked him what he wanted from her and when he responded by saying he wanted to see her belly button was way to weird for her. The poor thing was so scared that she went off to lala land right onto that big bed of hers. Now the intruder has his sexy home alone new lady friend all to himself as he started to explore Rachel's limp body. While his sleepy gal is off to lala land dreaming about good things when in reality the dude is having some fun with her limp arms and legs. The intruder played around with her limp body all night long and of course he had to touch her belly button while he was at it. Than he rolled her over to smack her nice ass a few times and admire just how delicious her feet were looking. Good thing for Rachel the intruder eventually left but that was when she woke up and had to stay right there until he told her she could get up, of course by that time he was long gone but she didn't know if the creep was still somewhere in her house or not!

Now available at ---> clips4sale.com/57579/19621643
Attachments:
Last Edit: 1 week 3 days ago by TheFunhouse.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.135 seconds