Please check out and bookmark my blog: Templar's Sites for updates on my sites and to check the status of any server outages.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Mandy Candy in Mean Secretary!

Mandy Candy in Mean Secretary! 6 days 23 hours ago #5403

• TheFunhouse
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
Everyone loves a hot secretary but it really makes it difficult when she turns out to be really mean, so mean that its almost impossible to work with someone like this or even want to come by to the office! Today was the perfect example of that with Mandy Candy who was definitely taking advantage of her job by making personal calls on the office phone when she should be doing work. When I came back the office to see Mr Smith she totally lied by telling me he wasn't available and would continue to ignore and be mean to me. That all came to an end when Mr Smith appeared right up behind her and when Mandy was standing up talking junk about him she didn't even know he was there. When she turned around to see him she was so surprise that she let out a scream as she went back down to her chair and off to lala land she goes. Now Mr Smith has a sleepy secretary on his hands who isn't so mean at the moment so it was only right to have some limb play fun with her. Of course he had to see those nice big tits of hers and that perfect round booty too. After some more limb play it was time to take the sleepy girl back to one of the offices so she could get her much needed rest. Who knows how she'll be when she wakes up but hopefully for us she won't be so mean but only time will tell!

Now available at ---> clips4sale.com/57579/19651245
Attachments:
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.135 seconds