Please check out and bookmark my blog: Templar's Sites for updates on my sites and to check the status of any server outages.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Maria Jade in Home Alone: Surprised by Thugs!

Maria Jade in Home Alone: Surprised by Thugs! 3 weeks 23 hours ago #5420

• TheFunhouse
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
When college gal Maria Jade got a call from her old man who is the chief of police to warn her about some escaped thugs she totally just acted like it was all good as she wasn't scared of some punks! But the chief was right as he knew they might come looking for the man that put them away and he was to far away to come to the house to make sure all was good. But while she was on the phone those two escaped thugs came in thru the back sliding door and gave her a nice surprise while she was on the phone. Of course Maria was scared as hell when she took a look at both of these handsome masked thugs as she went off to lala land right into their arms. Right away they turned her phone off as they wanted to have some limb play fun with this sexy gal who was oh so limp for them to play with. Of course they only had so much time before the chief of police shows up so they had their limb play fun as sleeping beauty was dreaming about sweet things in life as she was totally at the wrong place at the wrong time!

Now available at ---> clips4sale.com/57579/19734447
Attachments:
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.141 seconds