Please check out and bookmark my blog: Templar's Sites for updates on my sites and to check the status of any server outages.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Anastasia Rose in Wet Dreams Come True!

Anastasia Rose in Wet Dreams Come True! 2 weeks 6 days ago #5425

• TheFunhouse
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
Anastasia Rose just loves it when she has hot wet dreams when she takes her afternoon naps, it turns her on so damn much! But what she really loves is the idea of one of her dream hunks to come into the house while she is sleeping and spend quality time with her, especially licking on her like she is ice cream. Well that fantasy of hers came true today as she was having her daily nap and one of those dreamy guys of hers showed up just how she likes it. At first Anastasia was woken up as he was leaning over her but he told her to go back to sleep as this was all a dream of hers. That is when he started to lick on her tummy while she went back to sleep, its safe to say Anastasia couldn't figure out if this was another wet dream of hers or really happening as she goes back to sleep. Of course all that licking was driving her crazy as it made her so horny to have her body worshiped like that. She even moaned in her sleep and woke up here and there but she was so sleepy that she would go back to dreamland over and over again as she has the best wet dream ever!

Now available at ---> clips4sale.com/57579/19743757
Attachments:
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.194 seconds