Please check out and bookmark my blog: Templar's Sites for updates on my sites and to check the status of any server outages.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Cassandra Cain in the Sleepy Files!

Cassandra Cain in the Sleepy Files! 2 weeks 4 days ago #5426

• TheFunhouse
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
[CLIP #1] When Cassandra Cain showed up to the wrong house it was not a bad thing for us at all, that's for sure! But too bad for her she was looking for her girlfriend who definitely wasn't here. But after a few minutes of talking she was pretty cool and not looking to leave so quickly. That is when I told her my cousin Loco would help her find that friend of hers which she was cool about until he came out to surprise her. Of course his crazy look scared her so much that it didn't take her long to go off to lala land. Now we have a sexy sleepy girl on our hands to play with and of course that is exactly what we did. Loco was so happy to see how limp she was that he couldn't help to have a nice dance with her before he started to lift her shirt up to see those big boobs of hers. Than eventually she got so comfortable her shorts came off, which was nice to see that perfect booty of hers. Of course he couldn't play with her all day so he decided to lift her up and carry her away until she woke up to find her friend for sure. We just love it when hot girls show up to the wrong house!

[CLIP #2] Cassandra Cain was so satisfied by bossing her boyfriend's grown loser son around that all she could do now was take a well deserved nap! After a few minutes off to dream land the loser son had to come back to borrow some gas money from her but of course she was having a good sleep for herself. That is when the dude decided to have some sweet revenge on her while she sleeps so here he is getting ready to have some fun of his own with her sleepy limp body. Of course he had to be gentle so he tried his best not to wake her up as he would be in big time trouble with her and most likely she would try to use that against him too. But after some limb play fun with her he was definitely getting into the idea of playing around with her. That is when he decided to start licking on her sexy body as he is now kinda into her more than ever before. He was licking her feet like crazy as he continued to smell them, kiss them and even suck on them. Than he worked his way up to her tummy area as he started to lick her belly button like crazy. Its safe to say he is really feeling his dad's hot girlfriend now more than ever. But he didn't want to get caught so after some more limb play fun he decided to go look for her purse to get that money and be on his way. When Cassandra finally woke up she definitely felt like someone was there but couldn't quite figure it out!

Now available at ---> clips4sale.com/57579/19753725
Attachments:
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.197 seconds