Please check out and bookmark my blog: Templar's Sites for updates on my sites and to check the status of any server outages.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Lola Taylor in My Dad's Sleepy Hot Girlfriend!

Lola Taylor in My Dad's Sleepy Hot Girlfriend! 2 weeks 2 days ago #5428

• TheFunhouse
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
When Bobby came back to his old dad's house to find the hot new girlfriend Lola Taylor sleeping on the couch he figured this would be the best time to get to know her better! Of course his dad's hot gold digging girlfriend who is only using his father for the finer things in life is a total bitch to the loser adult son. That's because she knows he is up on her scheme but she made sure of it he wouldn't say nothing to his old father about it. So now it was time for the so-called loser son to have some fun with this sleepy hottie. That is when he started to have some limb play fun with her while she was having a damn good sleep for herself. Of course he had to be very careful as he didn't want to wake her up and get into even more trouble. That is when he decided to make her comfortable and get out of those clothes as she looked so much more comfy in her panties and bra. He even cuddled up with her as if she was his girlfriend and not his father's, but of course he couldn't stay for long as of course she would wake up eventually and scream at him and prove that he is a big time pervert. Good thing for him it looks like he got away with it but you'll just have to find out for yourself!

Now available at ---> clips4sale.com/57579/19763699
Attachments:
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.132 seconds