Please check out and bookmark my blog: Templar's Sites for updates on my sites and to check the status of any server outages.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Indica in Surprise For Dinner!

Indica in Surprise For Dinner! 1 week 6 days ago #5430

• TheFunhouse
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
Indica was so excited to catch up with her friend on the phone while making dinner! Of course Indica had to tell her about the recent date and how great he was, she was so impressed on how much of a gentleman he was. Too bad for her that gentleman decided to give her a big surprise as he broke into her house and stood right up behind her while she went on and on about how great he was. After she finished her call up she turned around to find the intruder right behind her for a unexpected surprise that scared her so much she went off to lala land right into his arms. That is when he decided to play around with her for some limb play action right there in the kitchen. Of course he wanted to get her nice comfortable so he removed her top and shorts to see her sexy undies that he was totally loving as he had his hands all over her. He even decided to have a nice slow dance with his sleepy lady that of course was not dreaming about this total nightmare that was going on. After some more limb play he decided to lift her up and carry her off to get her nice and comfy as he planned to clean out her house and get the hell out of there!

Now available at ---> clips4sale.com/57579/19776257
Attachments:
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.176 seconds