Please check out and bookmark my blog: Templar's Sites for updates on my sites and to check the status of any server outages.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Mandy Candy in Surprise Gone Wrong Part 2

Mandy Candy in Surprise Gone Wrong Part 2 1 week 4 days ago #5432

• TheFunhouse
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
Now the thugs take Mandy Candy right to the bed for some more limb play fun as they continue to examine her sleepy sexy body! Of course the fellas are being very gentle as they don't want to wake sleeping beauty up during play time. But since she is off having sweet wet dreams she won't be waking up anytime soon as the thugs continued to get her nice and comfy on the bed as they remove her shoes to see her delicious looking feet. Than they lifted her up and started to play with her as if she was a life size doll as they put her into all sorts of silly positions. If Mandy could see this she would totally freak out as she wouldn't believe she could be played around like this while she was off to lala land. But of course these two thugs are very thoughtful so they decided to lift her up and carry her off to the couch so she could relax and not be so damn confused on what even happened in the first place. It was all but a sweet dream Mandy, its all in your mind!

Now available at ---> clips4sale.com/57579/19785585
Attachments:
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.137 seconds